DIE CUT STICKER INSTALL
• First the surface must be clean, dry, and room temp. If the
surface is not clean, the sticker will not adhere properly.
The adhesive also will not work well if it is too cold.
• You will need to line up the perfect place for your sticker.
Once it is stuck it can not be removed without damaging the
• When you have the perfect spot you will need to peel the
backing from the sticker and transfer paper. Be sure the
sticker is still stuck to the top transfer paper.
• Line it up and stick one side down. Then slowly move a
smooth flat edge (like a credit card) across the sticker
moving from one side to the other trying to get it smooth
with out any wrinkles or air bubbles.
• Once you have the sticker all smoothed out you can slowly
peel the top transfer paper off. Then you’re all set. The sticker
will stick better if it is heated with a heat gun or hair dryer.
You can also let it sit in the sun.
• Any small air bubbles can be poked with a pin. Then you can
work the air out
If you have any problems or questions you can email us
at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at
Application tools available upon request.
Squeegees, Xacto Knifes, & Application Fluid.
Please call us for pricing.
If you still have any questions about the
installation please contact us.